Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nailed it!

Show your true colours! Are you a fan of coloured nail varnish? Do you favour the nude-look nail? Or do you wear 'em bare?
I have to admit that I'm a fan of the nude-look. I keep my nails short and neat, perhaps use a little whitening pencil on the tips and then gloss the nails over with a clear or 'natural manicure' shade. I think this looks chic, clean and professional - and it lasts a damn site longer than colour because you can't notice the little chips and scrapes! (WIN!)
Personally, if I'm going to paint my nails a colour, I want my nails to be short and cute. I can't stand long talons! But that's just me. I don't like brights on my nails and tend to stick to vampy dark colours such as Chanel's Vendetta or Rimmel's Black Cherries.
Speaking of Black Cherries, this nail varnish is my all time favourite for my toes! I am rarely without it (obviously I give my nails breathing space between wears to avoid unsightly staining or the development of brittle nails).

So, which way do your nails claw towards? Brights? Long? Nude? Whichever way, I'm sure they suit you fabulously!
x
Pic from ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment