Saturday 18 September 2010

September Favourites

Products I love, September 2010:

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish
You can hardly move on the internet for glowing reviews and endorsements of this product from Isle of Wight based Liz Earle. I've always found it hard to keep up skin care regimes but Liz Earle has got me hooked! To use, you pump some of the cleanser onto dry hands and massage on to the face (it's safe to use on eyes and even open your eyes when they are covered in product!), then rinse the muslin cloth under hand-hot water, ring it out and buff off the product. When you have finished, splash the face with cold water to close the pores and voila! You are done!
The Hot Cloth regime leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth as the cloth works as a gentle exfoliator. Natural ingredients leave the skin clean and smelling fresh. I love it! And at approx £13 for a starter kit, it's affordable luxury. If you think £13 is pricey, bare in mind that the lovely team at Liz Earle often pop in a free gift with each online order ;)

Liz Earle Instant Boost skin tonic
This goes hand in hand with the above product. To use, put a splash of the product on a cotton pad and gently wipe it over the face. Any remaining make up and impurities will be swept away and your skin will be left feeling fresh and devine.

Benefit Coralista blusher
You can guess from the name that Benefit's Coralista is a coral-toned blusher, but it's not an in-your-face orangey coral, more a soft pinky coral. I love the dewy sheen it gives to the face and the colour warms me up beautifully. Approx £23, so quite pricey but the product lasts well.

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick
I've never been into lipsticks - I always think they are "too much" for my face. As such, if I wear anything on my lips it's a very natural, lip-toned gloss etc (such as MAC's Frankly Fresh). But after hearing how wonderful Estee Lauder's Crystal Baby lipstick was on various sites, I couldn't help but splash out. £17 seems extortionate for a lipstick, but the product is so perfect for me that I am glad I got it. The colour is a natural soft pink which I call "my lip colour but better". It lasts well on the lip and is the first lipstick I've ever felt comfortable wearing day or night. I would definately re-buy this.  

Chanel Chance eau Fraiche perfume
Oh my goodness. I LOVE this perfume. It makes me feel sophisticated, elegant, fresh - it's perfect for the day time. Chanel is such an unattainable brand for me (price-wise), so weaing this is a daily treat. I really love it. Favourite perfume EVER? Probably. Definately the most wearable I've ever had.
N.B: All views are my own and all products have been bought by myself with my own hard earned cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment