Friday 17 September 2010

Introduction

Thanks for visiting the Shoegazer : SkinDeep blog. You may have found it through my main blog Shoegazer Creative? If not, please feel free to visit and have a browse through posts about jewellery, homeware, fashion and other creative things! As for this brand new blog, I want posts to focus on make-up/beauty products and inspirations.
I have long been incredibly interested in make up artistry and plan to do an evening course in SFX Make Up and Media Make Up very soon. At present I work for a magazine but if I were ever able to concentrate full time on make up as a career I think I'd die happy. For now, I just want to indulge my interest and share what I pick up along the way with anyone who stumbles across this blog!
I hope you find something to enjoy in these posts. I will try and be as honest and straight-forward as I can about products. I am not a "brand snob" and don't have an endless budget so hopefully there will be products featured from all price ranges.
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment