Thursday 7 October 2010

Estee Lauder skincare trial


I’ve decided to do an Estee Lauder skincare trial on myself. After receiving a sample pot of the new Advance Night Repair for Eyes product, I was impressed with the results and splashed out on a full-sized version of it. With this, I received a sample of the original Advance Night Repair serum - so now that I have both products in my clutches, I aim to use them as prescribed until I run out of the original serum and see what changes I notice in my skin.
My problem area is my forehead where, at 25, I am beginning to notice lines appearing (kill me now). What I am hoping for is that Estee Lauder’s product lives up to its hype and not only prevents future damage to the skin but also works to repair existing damage.
I began the trial on Tuesday night (it’s now Thursday) and have instantly noticed that my skin feels incredibly smooth and my skin tone looks more even. One other thing I’ve noticed is that areas of my face that weren’t oily before, have started to look oily by midday though I make sure to cleanse my skin the morning after wearing the ANR. This could just be a sign of my skin adjusting to the product – or, as it’s only slightly oily, perhaps it’s just an effect of the product to make the skin appear more “dewy”. Oily... Dewy...Potato... Po-tah-to... who knows? Anyway, I look forward to continuing the trial as despite this, I am noticing significant benefits from using the products in conjunction with my usual skincare routine.
Watch this face space!

No comments:

Post a Comment