Monday 18 October 2010

Skincare trial update

I've been doing the Estee Lauder skincare trial for almost two weeks now so thought I would update you on how it's going. In short - I am hooked! I find that using the Advance Night Repair serum at night on any problem areas means that when I wake up in the morning my skin is, as the name suggests, repaired! I still have the problem of a few (two to be exact) lines on my forehead but they do seem to be slightly less harsh. In my previous post I mentioned that perhaps the product was making my skin look oily by midday - well that seems to have stopped, so no complaints there.
As for the eye cream - again, hooked! It is so light to wear that you forget it's there as soon as it's on and it just quietly works away. I use this morning and night and have noticed a difference in that my under-eye is brighter and any lines are lessened.
I will continue with this and let you know any updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment